Team Resource Planning Template
An Excel solution for the well-organized team lead
Is your team caught up in dozens of projects? Then you need a good way to manage your team’s work assignment and workload. Otherwise your subordinates will think ‘I could do this better!‘.
With the resource planning template, you’ll always know what your team is working on. And you know when there’s a bottleneck or which of your team members has available capacity.
How the planner can help you
- Plan tasks and projects for every employee
- Monitor workload for your team
- Helps you avoid overloading your employees
A Clean and Easy to Use Planning Sheet
Watch the team planner in action
It’s very easy to use:
- Enter your team members into the sections.
You can add additional details like employee number. If needed, you can also add extra columns to the sheet, for example to include the job title or other information.
- Assign projects and tasks
Below every employee, write down the tasks or projects of that person. Assign a work percentage for every week. Always include some percentage for general office work and meetings. You can see how we’ve done this in the screenshot above.
- Check the total workload for every employee
Every full time team resource should be working at 100% – 110% capacity. By looking at the totals, you can easily find out what week a specific person is overloaded or underutilized.
- Be a well-organized leader
- Know what your team is working on
- Avoid resource bottlenecks and overloading of resources
- Start planning right away!
Get the team planner for Excel
Payment via FastSpring. You will get an email with a download link.