Welcome to tacticalprojectmanager.com!
You might have a few questions at the top of your mind such as:
- How do I break into project management with no prior experience?
- I never know if I’m doing it right or wrong. What should I focus on in my project?
- I recently became a project manager. I need someone help me through this tough first year.
Take a deep breath. I was in the same position as you. I transitioned internally into a PM position. I struggled quite a bit with my first project. However, over time I got really great at managing projects and quickly built up a reputation as a trusted project leader who could get things done. I want to show you how you can achieve the same development.
New articles for you
What you’ll find on tacticalprojectmanager.com
- How to manage a project
- How to manage people
- How to handle difficult situations (escalations, delays etc.)
- How to communicate effectively
- How to improve your social skills
- How to build trust with your team
- Articles about business skills
and a lot more …
Hi! I’m Adrian and I work as an IT project manager. As someone who has been leading projects for a long time, it is my goal to make you a great project manager. To guide you from absolute beginner to a self-confident leader.
Tacticalprojectmanager.com has been featured on: