Project Playbooks & Project Plans
- You have been assigned a new project in an area you are not familiar with
- You are not sure how to get started and what activities need to be performed
- You download one of our sample project plans for the type of project you are doing. The project plan gives you the exact steps of the project — in the right order.
Available Project Playbooks & Project Plans
Implementing an ERP Solution: A Generic Project Plan
Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud Implementation
This project plan contains all steps of a typical Salesforce rollout in a midsize company – from project initiation to go-live, lessons learned and project closing – approximately 70 actionable steps. The schedule follows a hybrid approach – Waterfall-like phases and individual activities who ideally are carried out in an agile way.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Implementation Playbook
Warehouse Relocation: Moving to a new Warehouse
Warehouse Management System (WMS) Rollout Playbook
A step-by-step playbook covering the essential steps for a Warehouse Management System (WMS) rollout from initiation to go-live. Built with a team of Logistics and WMS specialists, this playbook gives you detailed questions to identify the business requirements and recommended steps to mitigate key risks and avoid common pitfalls.
Wireless Refresh (Upgrade)
SAP Business One Implementation
Oracle Cloud ERP Implementation Playbook
Launching "5S" in a Manufacturing
The “5S in Manufacturing Launch Kit” contains everything you need to launch the lean 5S philosophy in your manufacturing environment: You will get a step-by-step playbook outlining the recommended actions to launch the initiative, a 5s Audit Checklist with 37 questions and additional useful templates.
Setting up a Warehouse Distribution Center
3PL Implementation: Shifting order fulfillment and stock management to a 3PL
Are you planning to hire a 3PL logistics provider to handle the stock management and order fulfillment for you? Integrating your processes with a 3PL is a complex undertaking. This playbooks created by a 3PL Logistics Specialist breaks down the integration process into clear phases and actionable steps.
Project Playbooks: Quick Facts
- Each project plan and playbook is built by a specialist with hands-on experience and a proven track record of delivering successful projects in the particular area.
- The plans provide you with a detailed breakdown of the necessary steps
- The format of the project plans is Microsoft Excel
- All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you did not find what you were looking for, we are happy to return your investment within 30 days after your purchase.
Couldn't find the project plan you need?
I’m continuously building more sample project plans. If you could not find a plan for your project, let me know what you need using the survey form below (You are not obliged to purchase the plan, I’m just looking for feedback)