About Tactical Project Manager
Welcome to Tactical Project Manager.
Thanks for stopping by!
Does any of these statements apply to you?
- You have been handed a major project, and you want to do a good job
- You are looking to improve the track record of your company’s projects
If any of these statements describes your goal, you will probably like my material. On Tactical Project Manager I show you how to manage intense and time-critical projects in a professional way, using techniques and processes that actually work in the real world.
What you can find on Tactical Project Manager
- A logical and simple approach to delivering projects as promised – proven to work for any project (including multi-million dollar projects)
- An inspiring leadership model based on excellence, trust and teamwork
- Hands-on tips and hacks from experienced project managers
- Easy-to-implement strategies for improving your soft skills
- Video courses that cover the end-to-end process from project startup to finish
- Professional templates to make you more productive
This is why more than 60’000 professionals come to Tactical Project Manager every month. It has become the go-to resource for in-house project coordinators and leaders, consultants, engineers, IT professionals, managers and other professionals who are looking for ways to improve their project approach so that they can consistently deliver outstanding projects.
What people are saying about Tactical Project Manager
Hi! I’m Adrian Neumeyer, a long-term Senior IT Project Manager with more than 10 years of project leadership experience. I’ve worked for a number of well-known companies in the industrial and engineering sector, including technology giant Bosch and HILTI, a Swiss-based solution provider to the construction industry. The majority of my projects were SAP/ERP implementations, carried out with a large team working in different time zones for our clients located all across the globe. I have also had a 1.5-year stint working in accounting. I currently live in Munich, Germany with my wife and daughter.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Join my weekly newsletter where I share project management tips and insights.