Hi! My name is Adrian and I’m an IT project manager.
Do you sometimes ask yourself questions like these?
- “I never know if I’m doing it right or not. What should I focus on?”
- “All the weight is on my shoulders. How can I tackle my new project?”
- “I have to talk to so many people! How can I overcome my communication struggles?”
Then you’ve come to the right place.
This is what you’ll find on TacticalProjectManager
- Guides on how to run a project from start to finish
- Tips on how to improve your communication style
- Tips on how to influence people (and get them do the work you expect)
- Lots of hacks from 10 years of project management experience
Let me take the weight off your shoulders
Some at least. On TacticalProjectManager I share the insights and methods I have developed (some borrowed from social psychology) that helped me to bring even big projects to a successful end. YOU CAN DO THE SAME. I’LL SHOW YOU HOW.
I’m also doing 1:1 coaching with first-time project managers.
Chris G. coaching client:
I wasn’t good dealing with people. The sessions helped me identify what I could be improving: Asking someone to have lunch together, opening rapport and so on. Now I have better relationships with my colleagues, and I feel happier and more productive …
Łukasz (project manager, new on the job):
Thank you very much for Your tips. Last week was very challenging for me in my work. Believe me that those tips will be very useful for me in next two weeks. Can you read in my mind? 🙂 […]Best Regards
If you’re interested in personal coaching with me, send me an email.
Are you thinking about getting into project management?
That’s awesome! I’m happy to answer your most burning questions. For example:
- What does a project manager actually do?
- Am I right for the job?
- How do I get my first project manager job?
- What training or certification do I need?
That’s me, Adrian. I work as an independent IT project manager. Previously I worked for companies including Robert Bosch GmbH and HILTI Corporation.
Thanks for stopping by! You can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org