- You have been assigned a new project in an area you are not familiar with
- You are not sure how to get started and what activities need to be performed
- You download one of our sample project plans for the type of project you are doing. The project plan gives you the exact steps of the project — in the right order.
Available Project Plans
ERP Implementation: A generic project plan for ERP Rollouts
A detailed outline of the steps to be taken for a typical ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system implementation, including the migration from a legacy system. Covers the entire cycle from project initiation and scoping to go-live and stabilization.
Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud Implementation Project Plan
This project plan contains all steps of a typical Salesforce rollout in a midsize company – from project initiation to go-live, lessons learned and project closing – approximately 70 actionable steps. The schedule follows a hybrid approach – Waterfall-like phases and individual activities who ideally are carried out in an agile way.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Implementation Project Plan
Covers a complete Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation and migration from a legacy system. Includes component setup, test planning and execution, training, go-live and post-golive steps.
Warehouse Relocation Project Plan
This project plan covers a complete warehouse move (relocation) where a company is taking all its inventory and equipment into a new (typically larger) facility. Built by a logistics operations expert who has done four large-scale warehouse transitions with minimal downtime.
Project Plan for a Wireless Refresh (Upgrade) Project
I have been working with a wonderful network engineer to build a general playbook for a typical Wireless Refresh (Upgrade) Project. If you are considering to upgrade the wireless equipment for your organization to meet new performance needs, this project plan will be for you.
Project Plans: Quick Facts
- Each project plan was built by an expert with hands-on experience and a proven track record of delivering successful projects in the particular area.
- The plans provide you with a detailed breakdown of the necessary steps
- The format of the project plans is Microsoft Excel
- All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you did not find what you were looking for, we are happy to return your investment within 30 days after your purchase.
Couldn't find the project plan you need?
I’m continuously building more sample project plans. If you could not find a plan for your project, let me know what you need using the survey form below (You are not obliged to purchase the plan, I’m just looking for feedback)